See more Cabinet Doors
Cooke & Lewis Raffello High Gloss Red Standard door (W)600mm
This stylish red Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a slab feel.
- Red, non-framed door with a slab design and gloss finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 600mm base and wall cabinets
- Buying guide pack number - Pack R
Features and Benefits
Inject instant glamour and excitement into your kitchen with these vivid high gloss red doors. Complete this look with high shine stainless steel accessories and prepare for jaws to drop as people enter your kitchen.
- Kitchen formerly known as Cooke & Lewis High Gloss Red
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our Raffello kitchen doors are sprayed not once but twice with a high gloss lacquer and then carefully cured by heat to create a finish that lasts. Every door is personally inspected by our experienced kitchen craftsman before being individually boxed by hand. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||600mm base and wall cabinets|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||715 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Super Glossy Door!
sooang - 2 years ago
After 16 years of faithful service our integrated stainless steel NEFF dishwasher decided that it had had enough. It needed too much work on it to repair, so we decided to buy a new one. Horror, of horrors - NEFF don't make semi-integrated dishwashers with brushed steel doors anymore, except for the compact version (too small for our family). As our kitchen is also 16yrs old, and we love it just the way that it is, we were left with the dilemma of not being able to purchase a cabinet door even remotely like the ones we have! What to do? After much deliberation, we decided to have the dishwasher installed with a contrasting door. Most of my kitchen appliances are red, so we thought, why not! It looks fabulous; much better than we anticipated! The door is very sturdy and a bit heavier than the rest of our cabinet doors. The colour is very rich, but it blends beautifully with the rest of our kitchen/dining room, and it doesn't look out of place at all!