See more Snake Hinges
Cooke & Lewis Soft-close 165° Non-framed Corner cabinet hinge, Pack of 2
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with non-framed standard and drawer line corner doors.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Model Pack Number - H2
- Pack includes 2 x 165° hinges, adjustable clip plates, 2 x bi-fold hinges and plates and a soft close piston
- Fixings supplied
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
Features and Benefits
- Soft-close hinges are great for busy and hectic lifestyles. No more doors banging shut against cabinets, causing damage and noise, these hinges will catch the door just before it closes to bring it to soft quiet stop.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Door opening aperture||165°|
625mm Corner Wall cupboard door problem
flossman - 1 year ago
I've purchased new cupboards for my kitchen. I've gone for the Chesterton range.The catalogue says I need door pack DD which I purchased and they are supposed to butt up close and not need a corner post. The doors are not wide enough to meet. The specification for the DD pack says the two doors are 268mm wide each door but they are only 256mm wide. The store reordered another DD pack for me and guess what these doors are 256mm wide also hence I have a gap.
According to the dimension list they don't make any doors that are 256mm wide but I now have 4 of them!! Funny enough the corner cupboard on display in the store has doors that are 268mm wide. Any suggestions???
Too much in the pack!
Phil S2 - 1 year ago
The pack came with every part for the bi-fold doors. This was not explained when I ordered it. I only wanted 2 of the hinges! Seems a waste not to be able to order individual parts. The actual parts where fine!
Cooke & Lewis Soft-Close 165°
Taffyc - 2 years ago
I bought these a month ago quite flimsy and door sags not the best to say the least
N99grm - 2 years ago
This is the second time I've had to buy these hinges..... very weak...... how can you give a 10 year guarantee when they keep on breaking!!!!!
not as described
spilfurn - 3 years ago
These hinges are for bi-fold doors and NOT soft close. An additional piston is included in the pack which keeps the door slightly ajar if fitted according to the instructions. For L shaped units with overlay doors (DD) you require H3 hinges These really are soft close 155degree hinges.