See more Cloakroom Basins
Cooke & Lewis Vedi Triangular Wall-mounted Corner cloakroom Basin
This ceramic corner cloakroom basin from Cooke and Lewis' Vedi range has a single tap hole ready for you to pick the mixer tap that suits you.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Included: Includes overflow cap
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
Features and benefits
This simple white ceramic basin will work with a whole host of décor styles and is the perfect finishing touch to smaller spaces - whether you are just upgrading sinks or completing your new bathroom project.
- Ideal for small spaces such as cloakrooms and downstairs bathrooms.
- Made from Ceramic for durability.
- We recommend simply cleaning with a sponge and water, the ceramic finish means there is no need for abrasive chemicals.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Basin type||Corner cloakroom|
|Number of tap holes||1|
A real hassle to fit
dougieson - 3 months ago
I'll tell you the things the description and box do not
1. The fixing bolts are way too long to be able to seat the sink onto them in a 90deg corner. You WILL need to trim them with a dremel or hacksaw which is not easy.
2. The fixing holes in the sink are an oval shape. there is no cutout to allow you to easily seat the sink and slide it along into the corner. Look at the sides of this basin and compare to the sides of a more expensive corner basin in the showroom.
3. There is no levelling adjustment so if one bolt is slightly higher than the other you will need to work out how to level them up on your own.
Very hard to fit
Beaston - 6 months ago
Take me a very very long time to fit it
It’s hard to balance it
Screw and plug very bad quality
I have bought Separate Accessory
not fit for purpose
dispaired - 7 months ago
Having bought this sink for a a downstairs loo it has been a total nightmare and am now returning it as the plumber could not fix it safely to the brick wall
This product is not easy to install
Alexandru Florian - 7 months ago
I bought this product for a job and it took me a few hours to install it, the installation description is not the same as in reality.
It has 2 screws that should be screwd in the wall and then like with any other sink you slide it on the screws sticking out and put the plastic cover washer and nut on and tighten. Now the problem with this sink is that you have a screw on one wall and the 2nd on the other wall. As they both have to stick out about 40mm or more, you canot slide the sink in place. I had to improvise in order to do the job...
Excellent Wash Basin
Blotto - 1 year ago
I bought this earlier this month and despite the negative comments by the previous reviewer my installer had no problems with the installation except substituting the two fixing studs with Rawl Studs which he considered were better than the items supplied. I am delighted with the result.