See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Base cabinet (W)150mm
This 150mm wide pull-out base cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- Matching door end panels available separately. Hinges, including soft-close, available separately
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 150mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack L
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required. Comprehensive assembly instructions included
- 3.2 mm thick back panel
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
|Sizes||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Fiddly but worth the effort!
Fiona9 - 2 months ago
Requires a bit of patience and time to understand the instructions, and was a tad fiddly fixing the metal basket, but the end result was good. Would happily recommend!
Jamming mechanism as supplied
johnrk - 4 months ago
When assembled (exactly as instructions) the soft close mechanism would not work smoothly and sometimes jammed.
T^he reason was that the rack was misshapen and bent the slider when that was screwed to it. Looking at the rack from above, the rack is barrel shaped. This means that where the slider is attached at each end, the fitting points are not in line and cause the slider to be bent. Because it is bent, the back end of the slider rides over the soft close mechanism or jams.
To cure this, I had to lever the fixing areas straight using a strong screwdriver shaft and a lot of force, fearing I might break a wire weld. That fixed it.
In the nature of this, I strongly suspect that this fault must be common and needs urgent attention by the manufacturer of the wire rack..
A pity because this is a useful unit and would otherwise be worth a good score.
Great product but who wrote the instructions?
BilderBob - 9 months ago
I bought this to fit beside my new cooker and was delighted with thye build quality but there are two major problems. First the instructions would be easier to follow were they written in Swedish! There is no logic to them and the pull out frame is so difficult to put together it took two days to compllete and I have done a few in my time. Also the door is not designed for a "Pull Out" it has no holes pre-drilled for the fitting and leaves you with two big cut outs for right rand hinges; why? Unfortunately this makes it all a little cheap looking.
Difficult to clean
Moanee - 10 months ago
We have had this unit for 4 years and have yet to discover how to dismantel for cleaning purposes
Good little unit
Anonymous - 10 months ago
Great way to use space, just a bit expensive, unit door handles all adds up, but end result was good
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Corner Base cabinet
This 925mm wide corner base cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with corner base doors - Suitable for use with Pack EE or ...
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Curved end Base
This 335mm wide curved end base cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 1 fixed shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with an external base door - Suitable for use with Pack ...
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Standard Base cabinet
This 450mm wide base cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with 1 x 450mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack N+ ...
Cooke & Lewis White Curved corner Base cabinet
This 925mm wide curved corner base cabinet comes in white, includes 1 adjustable shelf and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Complete this cabinet with an internal base door - Suitable for use with Pack CV3 ...