See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Bridging Wall cabinet (W)600mm
This 600mm wide bridging wall cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 600mm wide bridging door - Suitable for use with Pack D
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Check door before ordering
Frustrated Paul - 10 months ago
I recently bought this unit along with a matching bridging unit door. I have just tried to assemble it and have discovered that I am expected to modify the carcass myself to fit this particular oak style door. The modifications involve drilling four 13mm deep holes in the 15mm panel!
Buy cheap, buy twice
brizzlegull - 1 year ago
I cannot believe in the 21st century it is not possible to machine a simple piece of chipboard correctly. The groove for the backboard has been cut at the front rather than (funnily enough) the back meaning the dowel holes do not match up. Didn't have time to change so have had to drill new holes but just looks rubbish as the measurements will never be accurate enough so it doesn't line up. Also why does every panel have at least one chip in it? Are they thrown around the factory before packing? Where's the quality control? Grrr!
You get what you pay for
ZXBobbyBoy - 2 years ago
Poor product. The white laminate could do with another coat, ours looked streaky and unevenly shaded. The fits isn't great and you see brown lines were the laminate meets at the edges. One thing to be aware of, the construction of this unit leaves 4 exposed metal cams at the bottom of the unit. This may impact the installation of an extractor fan. In our case, the extractor fixing holes lined up exactly over these metal cams and couldn't be used.
Could be better
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Fitting and finished of the cabinet is good although had trouble with quite a few of the camlock connectors which break damage the finish and you end up screwing everything together which is certainly not ideal.
leek1 - 3 years ago
I am a kitchen fitter and can honestly say the cooke and lewis units are terrible.
The cams are cheap and nasty and break upon tightening, the odd one that doesnt break sits proud of the actual unit !
The laminate looks thin and cheap!
AVOID at all costs !!!!