See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Corner Wall cabinet (W)625mm
This 625mm wide corner wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with corner wall doors - Suitable for use with Pack A and Corner Post
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Grandalf - 13 days ago
L sections are not cut from one piece, so joining them edge to edge makes for a very insecure joint. Poor instructions. Poor quality. One of the worst Cooke & Lewis I’ve built - and I’ve built a few. If you use 300mm doors with 170 degree hinges beware - the handle on door 1 can foul door 2 and prevent it from opening.
Its smaller than it looks
RichardGL - 1 year ago
I had to take two goes at assembling this as the instructions are somewhat basic and lack detail. Nonetheless it assembled fine in the end and was easy to hang on the wall with the fixtures provided.
Easy to erect but not measuring 625
Rubic - 1 year ago
Be careful when measuring. The 625 unit is slightly over on one side and slightly under on the other. Fixings are weak for the cabinets so not impressed. No glue included aswell.
Beware buying the doors for this!!!
Ayal6001 - 2 years ago
I bought this in store and following the description online bought the cupboard doors under Pack Code DD. However, in the description it does not say you will also need to buy a corner post (£24) as the width of the doors under DD are not wide enough!!! This means you can't use with the corner hinges and instead need to buy the corner post and fix this to one of the corner doors and use normal hinges for both doors. This should have been in the description as it would have saved me a lot of extra hassle and buying the wrong hinges.
PaulyM - 2 years ago
The cabinet seems well made and was fairly easy to build if you have made flat pack cabinets before. The instructions are pretty much useless though as they do not show the method to assemble clearly enough. It was fairly easy to work out but if you haven't built cabinets before you may make a few mistakes along the way. The cam lock system is straightforward but I had a couple of the cams snap off when I was locking into position and had to replace them. I was not using excessive force simply by hand so was disappointed by this.