See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Deep bridging Tall wall cabinet (W)600mm
This 600mm wide deep bridging tall wall cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 600mm wide bi-folding door - Suitable for use with Pack ZC
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
A great idea executed badly.
IanandJen - 3 years ago
These products are extremely useful if you have a high-ceilinged kitchen you want to make use of.
However there are some issues with the design. Firstly, it is very unclear what doors are supposed to go with the product - the recommended doors are actually re-purposed drawer fronts, and whilst they seem to be sold in packs of two, we only ever received one. Secondly, the pre-drilled hinge holes on this product do not line up with those on the recommended door. It was an easy enough fix, but there clearly hasn't been enough testing done for such a simple mistake to reach the market. Thirdly, this one also didn't seem to ship with the hydraulic ram for the door, and it isn't clear that this is a separate product. We were also scuppered by the fact that B&Q store staff knew very little about the bridging units - I can't really blame them, as this is probably the result of rushing it out.
All a mighty shame because, as said, it's actually a fantastic unit once you get it working. Hung above our more standard units it's allowed us to make better use of our high kitchen.