See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Deep Corner Wall cabinet (W)625mm
This 625mm wide deep corner wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with corner wall doors - Suitable for use with Pack DD
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Kay56 - 9 months ago
It would be far less frustrating if the instructions were more detailed.
Yes, you can get to the end result but in half the time if there were a couple more detailed diagrams.
ChristopherH - 1 year ago
The quality of finish is extremely bad. One of the side panels was ‘out’ by 5mm and the laminate on one of the components was flawed. Very disappointing.
Frustrated with BQ - 2 years ago
I purchased over £400.00s of these type of flat packs and I must say they were my worst experience ever, quality, instruction and final completed product. One word expresses all - SHODDY
Jellybellybigbelly - 2 years ago
I don't understand the problems outlined by the other reviews. Yes, the instructions could be better, you have to look a the diagrams sideways on some diagrams. Went together very easily. Back panel slid in easily wants you identify it fits in the slot behind the wall fittings.
Struggled to assembly poorly designed
Rilla64 - 2 years ago
I have successfully assembled my fair share of flat packs in the past. But I found the instructions confusing. The cam locking pins were useless as the holes drilled for them to be pushed into were to big, so they kept pulling out when the cams were tightened. I had to resort to using wood glue to try to glue them in.
Then the backing board would not fit in around the hanging block/ mechanism, so had to cut away more of the corner before the backing board could be inserted into it's groove. Poor design.