See more Cabinet Units
This 335mm wide deep curved end wall cabinet comes in white, includes 2 fixed shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Matching door end panels available separately
- Includes Fixed shelves
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Carcass type||Deep curved end|
Solid but no assembly key or mounting brackets
Frustrated003 - 1 month ago
Ordered online and foolishly assumed could just be assembled & mounted.
No wall mounting brackets or dimension instructions on fixing to wall.
Opens the wrong way
Tony2020 - 2 years ago
After several visits to my local store getting hinges, whilst being concerned about the way the door opens, it is clear that the door opens the wrong way, this cabinet is on the LHSide on the end of my wall cabinets and the handle is on the left closest to the wall which mean I have to move around the door to put things into it. If I am missing something please tell me!
Tobytopic - 3 years ago
The instructions didn't tell me I needed an allen key to put it together, nor did you supply one. Luckily I had one that was the correct size.