See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis White Multi-drawer Base cabinet, (W)600mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This 600mm wide multi-drawer base cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs. Drawer boxes not included
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with 600mm wide drawer fronts - Suitable for use with Pack Y
- Suitable for use with Pack Y
Features and benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- At B&Q we're always looking for ways to help our customers, so for our new Cooke & Lewis multi-drawer cabinets we've pre-drilled the holes, so you don't have to. Now all you have to do is choose the storage system or drawer box that works best for you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Some reviews better believe!
Bart Simpson - 1 year ago
The c!ue is in the description 'multi draw base unit' , do you think just maybe that is why there are hinges supplier and that there no holes for said hinges. As a multi draw base unit the holes are exactly where benadryl be, perfect unit easy to assemble, however note for the ignorant you do have to buy the draw units seperate.......
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Bought this 600mm base unit to put 3 draws in (5397007162240) and 3 Raffello white draw fronts (03676868). Sound simply enough? oh no. The draw with runners, which look really nice and very strong are wider than the internal diameter of the unit, whats going on!!! not fit for purpose!
OK but not great quality
Anonymous - 2 years ago
I ordered this 600mm drawer base cabinet online along with a set of B&Q soft close drawers so it would be pre-drilled for the drawer runners in the correct places. It is, but the cabinet itself is not great quality. The alignment of the pre-drilled holes for the wooden dowels and fixings is a bit off, so the cabinet is all a bit off-square. It's also 603mm wide despite there being no gaps between the panels when it's assembled. Also there are various little dunts and bashes on the melamine laminate so it isn't pristine, even although the packaging showed no signs of external damage. Most of that will be hidden when the cabinet is put in position, bit it still isn't what you'd expect. The unit is fine for my kitchen patch-up, but I wouldn't choose these if I was doing a total kitchen replacement
Mel26 - 3 years ago
okay cupboard, not much to say, they didn't include any of the hinges or anything, just a plain old cupboard with lots of holes on the inside for fixtures and fittings even though none of them were suitable for the hinges we used
Mel26 - 4 years ago
none of the holes were in the places we needed them to be to fit the doors on to so annoying really