See more Wine Racks
Cooke & Lewis White Wine rack cabinet (W)150mm
This 150mm wide wine rack cabinet comes in white and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 years guarantee
- Compatible with Cooke & Lewis Op5 wine rack frames
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
- Uses Quick Lock Technology with push fit cam and dowels for easier assembly
Features and Benefits
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Melamine faced chipboard|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Standard||BS 6222-2:2009 TLH Carcass and shelf test only|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
excellent for the price
Ray john - 1 year ago
Wine rack and units in general.Have assembled quite a few of these units over the years never experienced any problems as some people seem to have had by wine rack reviews. They must have been exceptionally unlucky or something.
Cass_hs - 1 year ago
Bought yesterday, what a bargain!
Lo! The white facing was peeling and chipping after just the gentlest of assemblages. Off back today to BQ, almost think I deserve a petrol refund too.
DCS - 2 years ago
Poor build quality. Bought three, all three have chips to the laminate. Rather disappointing.
LordBPC - 2 years ago
Very overpriced and terrible quality. Bought two of them to use without fascias on and have now had to purchase two fascias (which are even more outrageously priced) as the finish quality is awful. None of the shelves or ends fit flush and they're visibly all over the place. The manual features incorrect instructions (although fortunately the item is simple enough to assemble for even a basic DIYer) There were small chips out of the corners and edges of the units. Almost everything I have bought in the last few years that has been B&Q own brand has been very poor quality, and I have avoided buying items from them when I have seen a number of poor reviews already.
Extremely Miffed - 2 years ago
Due to a kitchen re-fit I got rid of my old wine rack which was a lot better than this one from Cooke and Lewis. The product did not go together well as the pre-cut pieces were not accurately sized. Big regret at throwing out my old one.
You can also see that the bottles stick out too much