See more Mosaics & border tiles
Luxe Brushed Copper effect Glass & metal Mosaic tile, (L)300mm (W)300mm
This mosaic tile is ideal for walls.
- Use on the Wall
- We recommend using a mosaic backer to make installation easier
- We recommend you remove the grout immediately once installed, as excess grout will be difficult to remove from the mosaic.
- 10 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- Use this mosaic on the wall only
- Each mosaic sheet has a mesh backer which simplifies installation, as well as giving the flexibility to cut to size, & to shape as required
- Use as a border, horizontally or vertically in between larger format tiles, or create the wow factor using as a feature wall or zoned area
- Recommended grout colour : white
- Recommended trim: gunmetal metallic trim
|Brand||House of Mosaics|
|Finish||Gloss & matt|
|Material||Glass & metal|
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
geomalta - 1 month ago
Happy with the product it’s a bit of a niggle to cut as the tile is metal tile and glass but a diamond tip blade and a grinder and you should be fine
Aim - 7 months ago
Bought this time as a small splash back for my tiny downstairs toilet with an even smaller sink and it's beautiful. Not the easiest to put up alone especially with tile trim as it's very heavey. I should have probably cut it into strips and done a strip at a time to make my life easier however this is not the tiles fault and more a learning curve for me as I have never put up mosaic tiles before. Well worth the effort though.
Kaz2kids - 3 years ago
Just bought a couple of pack to time my kitchen window sill. Easy cut, easy fitted and absolutely stunning