See more Cable sleeving
CORElectric Black Cable sleeving, 0.15m, 8 pieces
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Easy to use general purpose heat shrink tubing.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Can be cut to size and fitted over a wire or cable joint to protect and insulate the connection
- Applying heat to the tubing shrinks permanently providing a protective seal
- Polyolefin. Versatile, heat-shrinkable tube used to insulate wires.
- Diameter: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm & 25mm
- Provides abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals.
- PVC Construction
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- UV & Weather-Resistant
|Material||Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)|