See more Easy Fit Door Sets
Easy fit Glazed Cottage Pre-painted White Adjustable Internal Door & frame set, (H)1988mm-1996mm (W)759mm-771mm
The Easy Fit door set is a door and frame, already cut and routered for hinges and latch, ensuring it is easy to fit with no joinery expertise or specialist tools. The hinges, latch and latch plate are included so all you need to do is fix it into the door opening and add a handle. You can replace your existing door quickly and easily, just measure your existing opening to determine which size you require.
- Compatible with openings of (W)759-771mm (H)1988-1996mm (D)35mm
- 10 years Guarantee
- Handles sold separately
- Only fixings included
- Includes door, frame kit, hinges & latch plate.
- Pre-painted white - no further decoration required
Features and benefits
The Easy Fit door range is an interior door system so simple anyone can fit in minutes without being an expert, or the need of a joiner. Suitable for most standard sized door openings.
- This door can be hung left or right handed so you choose which way it opens
- For opening sizes of (W)759-771mm (H)1988-1996mm (D)35mm
- To give you the flexibility to choose the style and finish you want, our doors are sold without handles
- Easy lift off hinges to swap or remove doors easily
- Includes door and frame kit, hinges, latch and latch plate - all you need are the handles
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is to be installed within an existing door frame, and is not suitable for new apertures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Door opening action||LH & RH|
|Frame supplied||Frame supplied|
|Number of panes||1|
Looks cheap and not at all easy fit
Rella45 - 1 year ago
I brought this door because it was easy fit, unfortunately it’s not. It looks dreadful, requires massive skills and a huge variety of tools. To add to the disappointment, there was paint on the glass. Avoid.
Caz 31 - 2 years ago
Took a lot longer than a few minutes to fit, but I do live in a very old house with uneven frames. I am really pleased with the finished result and not needing to paint them is a bonus.
Don 123 - 3 years ago
Two doors bought both had faulty side strips cannot replace them because doors now discontinued
Quick and neat job.
PlumBob1 - 4 years ago
Bought this to replace a fully glazed internal door to our kitchen as part of a total refit. Door was actually fitted by kitchen installer but proved to be an easy fit with very little damage to plaster on either side of doorway. Much prefer the improved safety of a solid door from waist level down. It looks good too - and does not need painting.
Bro - 4 years ago
Purchased 3 doors, 1st door plastic seal holding glass beading rough and cosmetically poor looking... Door 2which was 10mm too long due to fitted carpet , removed 10mm from door and 10mm from hinge plate and door keep plate, when door fitted lock did not match up with keep plate. Door 3 fitted with no alteration but again door lock did not fit into door keep. Quality of fixing screws not very good as stripped when fitted, had to use better quality screws.