See more Paint
Craig & Rose 1829 Hemp Beige Chalky Emulsion paint, 50ml Tester pot
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Test out Craig & Rose 1829 - Hemp Beige Chalky Emulsion with this handy 50ml tester pot, perfect for checking the colour and finish against the natural light in your own home.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - Remove loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks or holes with a filler and sand smooth. Lightly abrade any silk, satin or glossy painted surfaces before painting over. Clean and dust-off surfaces before painting. Bare or porous surfaces will require sealing with Craig & Rose All Purpose Undercoat.
- Stir contents well before use. Cut in around the edges with a brush and then apply 2 coats with a high quality synthetic roller.
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Store in a well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
The Craig & Rose 1829 collection carefully selects from the Craig & Rose vintage colour archive and other historical sources, offering 110 colours in three quality finishes. Offering unparalleled depth of colour and clarity, 1829 is easily a showstopper within the home. Chalky Emulsion offers a luxurious soft, matt finish that can be wiped down for long lasting coverage. Hemp Beige - a beautifully simple hue for pure and elegant spaces, this natural white boasts a tonal hint of plain cloth. Use with 1829 White Undercoat.
- Dead flat matt finish 3% sheen
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- All 1829 finishes are water based, quick drying and very low VOC
- Ideal for use on walls and furniture
- Available in 110 colours
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
|Brand||Craig & Rose|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Container type||Tester pot|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.05L|