See more Paint
Craig & Rose 1829 Lido Blue Chalky Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Craig & Rose 1829 collection carefully selects from the Craig & Rose vintage colour archive and other historical sources, offering 110 colours in three quality finishes. Offering unparalleled depth of colour and clarity, 1829 is easily a showstopper within the home.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - Remove loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks or holes with a filler and sand smooth. Lightly abrade any silk, satin or glossy painted surfaces before painting over. Clean and dust-off surfaces before painting. Bare or porous surfaces will require sealing with Craig & Rose All Purpose Undercoat.
- Instructions for Use - Stir contents well before use. Cut in around the edges with a brush and then apply 2 coats with a high quality synthetic roller.
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Store in a well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.
Features and benefits
Craig & Rose are famous for their durable Chalky Emulsion - a luxurious soft and chalky matt finish with excellent depth of colour, superior coverage and a finish that can be wiped down. This renowned emulsion is perfect for interior walls and ceilings and can also be used for upcycling furniture when finished with a protective wax or varnish. Lido Blue is a modern mineral hue - this inky blue-black evokes the vivid colours of the famed Lido beach in Venice. Use with 1829 Light Grey Undercoat.
- Dead flat matt finish 3% sheen
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- All 1829 finishes are water based, quick drying and very low VOC
- Available in 110 colours
|Brand||Craig & Rose|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|