See more Paint
Craig & Rose 1829 White Doe Eggshell Wall paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The Craig & Rose 1829 collection carefully selects from the Craig & Rose vintage colour archive and other historical sources, offering 110 colours in three quality finishes. Offering unparalleled depth of colour and clarity, 1829 is easily a showstopper within the home.
- Suitable for use on Multi-surface
- Surface Preparation - Remove loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks or holes with a filler and sand smooth. Lightly abrade any silk, satin or glossy painted surfaces before painting over. Clean and dust-off surfaces before painting. Bare or porous surfaces will require sealing with Craig & Rose All Purpose Undercoat.
- Instructions for Use - Stir contents well before use. Cut in around the edges with a brush and then apply 2 coats with a high quality synthetic roller.
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost & extreme temperatures. Store in a well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.
Features and benefits
Not quite matt, not quite glossy, our eggshell finish falls between the two, lending walls a soft, more subtle than satin sheen for a look that will last. With a versatile, washable finish that is hardwearing with an elegant low sheen, this paint is ideal for walls in high traffic areas such as halls and kids rooms. White Doe is a soft and pinkish white with a hint of lustre evocative of the tones in the hide of a young Doe. Use with 1829 White Undercoat.
- Low sheen finish 17% sheen
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Durable, washable and excellent coverage
- All 1829 finishes are water based, quick drying and very low VOC
- As well as walls, this paint is also suitable for use on wood, furniture, and suitably prepared metal
|Brand||Craig & Rose|
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.75L|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|