See more Caddies & Baskets
Croydex Stick 'n' Lock Plus Chrome effect Mild steel Storage basket
This chrome effect storage basket from Croydex has 3 compartments to for storing all your favourite toiletries in one place. It's suitable for fixing to gloss paint, tiles and laminate surfaces. Fixings supplied for quick and simple installation.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fitting - Can be fitted in a corner or flat on the wall
- Fitting instructions - Adhesive pad method adheres to most flat, finished surfaces such as gloss paint, tiles & laminates - no drilling required. Use screw option provided for unfinished surface material such as brick and block work
Features and Benefits
- So simple and hassle-free to fit. No drills, no screws just a simple adhesive pad fix
- Provides valuable additional storage space allowing you to keep all your favourite bathroom accessories close to hand
- The fixing solution options enables you to have a complete matching set of wall mounted accessories no matter what surface you wish to mount them on
- Allow adhesive pad to cure for 24 hours once placed in position
|Range||Stick 'n' Lock Plus|
|Number of compartments||3|
|Assembly required||Assembly not required|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Cleaning instructions||Clean with soft, damp cloth. Never use abrasive or chemical cleaners|
|Easily removable||Easily removable|
Fell off in an hour
AlexB1612 - 11 months ago
Wasn't after drilling loads of holes in my tools so thought I'd give this a crack to see if it was a good solution. Put it up, let it settle for a while then came back and put a single bottle of shower gel (~500g) in the rack. Came back up an hour later to use the loo and it was lying in the bath. Might be OK if you screw it in but then that kind of defeats the purpose of its whole gimmick. Don't waste your money.
nice tidy for bathroom
Crabbie 66 - 1 year ago
Happy with this as a replacement bought years ago gave good service.
Rusted after a few months
Anonymous - 1 year ago
The sticky pads did not work for us as we wanted it to hold quite a few products so we secured with screws. The product rusted really bad after a few months
Ski girl - 1 year ago
I bought this a month ago as a quick fix to storage . Using the self adhesive version- I would have to say that it was not the most easiest thing to assemble nor am I convinced that the instructions are correct. They show the unit being fixed by keeping the frame at the bottom. Gravity conflicts with this, however placing the frame above the screws seems to be doing the job...... for now.
Berniebubbles - 1 year ago
I bought these products a month aga and just love them