See more Garden Furniture Paint & Treatments
Cuprinol Ultimate Autumn brown Matt Wood preserver, 4L
Our stores do not stock this product
You can apply this garden wood preserver from the Cuprinol Ultimate range to , using a brush, to colour and provide protection. It takes 2-6 hours to dry and will cover up to 5m² per litre on average.
- Colours, preserves & protects all types of rough or planed woods.
- Suitable for Wood
- Do not apply in temperatures or if rain is likely before the product has dried. Apply evenly, avoiding splashing of surrounding plants, brickwork, glass, PVCu etc. Any splashing should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water & household detergent.
Features and benefits
This garden wood preserver has a special formula that works in 3 ways to colour and protect your garden wood. UV filters ensure long lasting colour, added waxes and resins that provide enhanced advanced weather protection, plus active ingredients that penetrate deeper into the timber to protect against rot, decay and blue stain.
- UV filters give long lasting colours for up to 5 years
- Protects with its wax enriched formula for advanced weather protection
- Versatile - can be used on all types of rough or planed wood
- Penetrates deep into the wood for enhanced protection
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||2-6 hours|
|Number of coats||2|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Safety information||For all products refer to can for full information. Always read & follow instructions on the container.|
|Suitable use type||Arbours, fencing, gates, sheds & summerhouses|
Good Coverage but colour not as expected
Poxford - 2 days ago
The colour is much redder than shown on the website and if the stain is not stirred frequently during application then the colour varies noticeably. It is very runny so splashes during application but stained the fencing well.
Awfil - red/orange and different colours
Charl75 - 23 days ago
Spent a fortune on what I thought would be the best fence paint and preserver. Was used on untreated and cleaned dry fencing. Some of it has dried as the hideous red brown everyone is trying to get rid if! Avoid!
Max1943 - 2 years ago
Used the product on shed and summer house with excellent results
A great product.
MikeA13 - 2 years ago
Although this is not the easiest product to work with, it is very runny, it's well worth the trouble. Note that when redoing the woodwork, take the sheen off first so that the new coat goes on properly.
Stoker10cc - 2 years ago
Used previously, good coverage and lasting protection.