See more Garden furniture paint & treatments
Cuprinol Ultimate Golden cedar Matt Preserver 4L
You can apply this garden wood preserver from the Cuprinol Ultimate range to , using a brush, to colour and provide protection. It takes 2-6 hours to dry and will cover up to 5m² per litre on average.
- Preserves garden wood against rot, decay & blue stain.
- Suitable for Wood
- Do not apply in temperatures or if rain is likely before the product has dried. Apply evenly, avoiding splashing of surrounding plants, brickwork, glass, PVCu etc. Any splashing should be cleaned up immediately (whilst still wet) with water & household detergent.
Features and benefits
This preserver has a superior formulation that works in 3 ways: UV filters give long lasting colours for up to 5 years, added waxes & resins provide advanced protection and active ingredients penetrate deep into the wood for greater effectiveness. Great for sheds, fences, summerhouses, gates and arbours.
- UV filters give long lasting colours for up to 5 years
- Protects with its wax enriched formula which penetrates deep into the wood
- Protects with its wax enriched formula
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||2-6 hours|
|Number of coats||2|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Suitable use type||Arbours, fencing, gates, sheds & summerhouses|
JWU - 1 month ago
A bit messy to put on but not overly so , and being water based any splashes can be easily cleaned away . Great look and finish when dry
Not in the slightest bit ‘golden’
Cutewizzy - 9 months ago
I’m sure it’s good at preserving wood but there is nothing ‘golden’ about this...think Trump Orange and that would be closer!!
It was so bright I had to paint the whole exterior grey!
Good product, but not cheap
Pontefract cake - 5 years ago
We've used this product before when it was branded without 'ultimate' in it's name and have been pleased with it. This new product is thicker than previously and does not go on as easily, but we hope it's as good. Expensive though so we may consider an alternative next time.