See more Sticky back plastic & window film
d-c-fix Glossy Light Grey Self Adhesive Vinyl Wrap Film for Kitchen Doors and Furniture 15m(L) 67.5cm(W)
Sold & shipped by Create Your World
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Dc fix sticky back plastic designs are so authentic, you will hardly believe it’s a vinyl film. Rejuvenate a worktop or wrap kitchen doors in minutes, customise furniture like drawer fronts or wardrobe doors. This vinyl can save you thousands on buying new, simply cover what you have.
Dc fix is a non-permanent DIY solution, perfect for tenants or landlords looking for a quick fix, the vinyl can be removed fairly easy, use a hairdryer to warm the vinyl first and peel back, any leftover residue can be removed using warm soapy water.
Dc fix has a water based low tack adhesive, this allows the vinyl to be repositioned during application, unlike stronger solvent based adhesives. Simply pull the vinyl back and start again. This vinyl has a 5 star rating for adhesion, lightfastness, shrinkage and durability.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
A quick and easy self-adhesive vinyl film that can breathe new life into old surfaces!
- A continuous length of vinyl will be sent
- Heat resistant to 75C, keep 12 inch away from naked flames
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces
- Spray a little water on smooth surfaces
- Use sealant around sinks and hobs
- Use worktop savers, do not place hot pans down
- We recommend using a dc fix application kit
- Wipe clean with regular household cleaner, wipe up spillages like curry immediately
|Room use||Any room|
|Style||Plains & textures|