See more Sticky back plastic & window film
D-C-Fix Marmi Black Marble effect Self-adhesive film (L)2m (W)680mm
- Easy to apply Peel & stick application
- Transforms kitchen cupboards, renovates old furniture, protects books, lines drawers, covers shelves & personalises stationary
- Suitable use type - Books, cupboards, furniture, shelves & stationery
Features and benefits
There are literally hundreds of uses for this sticky back plastic, from protecting surfaces to kitchen makeovers, craft projects to furniture upcycling. You'll be amazed how quick and easy it is to achieve an instant transformation with d-c-fix sticky back plastic. Hardwearing and versatile, it's great for many craft projects and is a fun way to breathe new life into tired old furniture, kitchen cupboards and table tops, without breaking the bank.
- Repositionable during application
- Heat resistant to 75 degrees C
- For the perfect finish apply with the d-c-fix applicator kit
- Easy to apply with peel & stick application
- Fully removable
- For use on smooth, clean, flat surfaces
|Style||Brick, tile & natural|
Would definitely buy more
Anonymous - Yesterday
Highly recommend best way to decorate easy to apply no mess no going back to old way
Transformed our hearth, brilliant stuff
Barker321 - 2 months ago
Took about two hours from start to finish. Really Great stuff, worth sanding the surface first& taking it really slow. Totally transformed our scratched granite hearth
EmmaLouise85 - 2 months ago
Pretty delighted to be honest! I was nervous but it’s easy to fit and looks great.
good product, easy to use, great effect
Val CA - 7 months ago
I used this product for a desk table and I am impressed with the easiness of application, material and the effect it gives to the furniture once applied. Other people saw my table and told me they loved the marble effect.
Will definitely buy again for other projects and consider similar products in the future.
Poor and cheap quality
Dissapointedme - 1 year ago
Dont stick properly and looks like plastic, not for kitchen chardboard for sure. Waste of money