See more Sticky Back Plastic
D-C-Fix Plain Matt Black Self-adhesive film (L)2m (W)450mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Easy to apply Peel & stick application
- Transforms kitchen cupboards, renovates old furniture, protects books, lines drawers, covers shelves & personalises stationary
- Suitable use type - Books, cupboards, furniture, shelves & stationary
Features and benefits
There are literally hundreds of uses for this sticky back plastic, from protecting surfaces to kitchen makeovers, craft projects to furniture upcycling. You'll be amazed how quick and easy it is to achieve an instant transformation with d-c-fix sticky back plastic. Hardwearing and versatile, it's great for many craft projects and is a fun way to breathe new life into tired old furniture, kitchen cupboards and table tops, without breaking the bank.
- Repositionable during application
- Heat resistant to 75 degrees C
- For the perfect finish apply with the d-c-fix applicator kit
|Style||Plains & textures|
Easy to Use, Good Finish
VenomBottle - 1 month ago
Goes on easily, you do have to be careful of air bubbles. There are instructions printed on the back face of the roll, follow them carefully.
Stephan 01 - 4 years ago
I bought this to black out the summerhouse windows. It was a good choice. It is easy to apply, however, DO NOT pull all the backing off in one go as advised on the reverse of the film. The adhesive is very strong and should a piece fold over it is quite difficult to pull them apart. On one edge pull approx. 2 inches away, line up with the side ,or whatever, slowly pull the backing paper away and at the same time smooth the film onto the surface. The D-C-Fix applicator worked very well. Worthwhile purchasing at the same time.