See more Sticky Back Plastic
D-C-Fix Plain Matt White Self-adhesive film (L)2m (W)450mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Easy to apply Peel & stick application
- Transforms kitchen cupboards, renovates old furniture, protects books, lines drawers, covers shelves & personalises stationary
- Suitable use type - Books, cupboards, furniture, shelves & stationary
Features and benefits
There are literally hundreds of uses for this sticky back plastic, from protecting surfaces to kitchen makeovers, craft projects to furniture upcycling. You'll be amazed how quick and easy it is to achieve an instant transformation with d-c-fix sticky back plastic. Hardwearing and versatile, it's great for many craft projects and is a fun way to breathe new life into tired old furniture, kitchen cupboards and table tops, without breaking the bank.
- Repositionable during application
- Heat resistant to 75 degrees C
- For the perfect finish apply with the d-c-fix applicator kit
- Easy to apply with peel & stick application
- Fully removable
- For use on smooth, clean, flat surfaces
|Style||Plains & textures|
Handle with care!
Martin1085 - 3 years ago
I was using this as a white backing for race numbers on a race car door. Handling such a large piece and fixing it to a curved panel wasn't easy and there were no instructions to give advice. I found using a hot air gun (a hair drier would probably do as well) to warm the plastic a little allowed it to stretch and shrink to fit the contour - so on door, first attempt I have many wrinkles, whilst the other door, is a much better finish.
Did what I needed too
Gilly67 - 3 years ago
I bought this to cover the glass panels, it worked perfectly.
This is the White Matt fablon but it looks like white gloss.
Very happy with the end result :-)
Can't fault this product
Nicklin10 - 4 years ago
I bought this yesterday to cover part of a unit (9/08/16)
Can't fault this product, went on brilliant, I really enjoyed using it.
covered black no problem