See more Sticky Back Plastic
D-C-Fix White Wood effect Self-adhesive film (L)2m (W)680mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Easy to apply Peel & stick application
- Transforms kitchen cupboards, renovates old furniture, protects books, lines drawers, covers shelves & personalises stationary
- Suitable use type - Books, cupboards, furniture, shelves & stationary
Features and benefits
There are literally hundreds of uses for this sticky back plastic, from protecting surfaces to kitchen makeovers, craft projects to furniture upcycling. You'll be amazed how quick and easy it is to achieve an instant transformation with d-c-fix sticky back plastic. Hardwearing and versatile, it's great for many craft projects and is a fun way to breathe new life into tired old furniture, kitchen cupboards and table tops, without breaking the bank.
- Repositionable during application
- Heat resistant to 75 degrees C
- For the perfect finish apply with the d-c-fix applicator kit
- Easy to apply with peel & stick application
- Fully removable
- For use on dry flat surface
|Style||Brick, tile & natural|
Lea90 - 5 days ago
bought 4 of these rolls, 3 have ended up in the bin. Too thin, does not stick at all. I buy these brands alot and this is the worst ive ever bought. Waste of money.
Shaza123 - 3 months ago
I brought a couple of rolls to renovate an old wooden wardrobe. Easy to use, wardrobe now looks fabulous
Love this stuff ♡
Mummy work - 7 months ago
Gave my kitchen cabinets a makeover with this film. So much easier than painting!
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Worst product I have ever bought,cheaper versions do a better job.
Eda - 2 years ago
I bought 10 rolls of this stuff for my kitchen cupboards and thought it was excellent quality. Thick enough to cover up all little cracks etc. Easy to wipe clean and looks great. Make sure you use a really sharp knife to cut the edges, this really makes a difference.