See more Full Height Doors
Darwin Modular Cream Gloss Wardrobe door with integrated handle (H)1930mm (W)497mm
Create your own wardrobe with our Darwin range, mix & match the doors, drawers & cabinets to make something bespoke & personal to you. Once finished add interior storage to make the piece work for both your style & your space
- Soft-close clip on accessories are included with all Darwin doors – these need to be integrated into the included hinges for soft-close functionality
- Hinges included
- Compatibility: Darwin Wardrobe Cabinet Door
Features and Benefits
The exciting thing about our Darwin range is that you can create the individual look and feel of your room. There is no 'one size fits all' here. You can add as many cabinets as you need, with a range of door fronts or drawers.
- 1. Choose your cabinet size, style and colour. Available in 5 different sizes and 3 colour options.
- 2. Choose your cabinet interiors. Whether you want tie racks, shoe holders or drawers, you can create the storage solution to really maximise your furniture.
- 3. Choose your doors and/or external drawers. You can choose between 9 drawer options and 10 different doors, so the combination is completely personalised to you and flexible to be changed at a later date if you'd like a refresh down the line.
|Number of panels||1|
|Base material||Foil wrapped MDF|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Anonymous - 2 years ago
I say they look lovely....I'm sure they will once I've received a second replacement door. The first one was damaged, arranged for a replacement to be delivered but that was even more damaged than the first one! I eagerly await another one, if this one is damaged I'm sending the whole lot, 2 wardrobes back. Have to say though customer services were very helpful.
Good quality furniture
Ependy63 - 2 years ago
We really liked the Darwin range of bedroom furniture especially as you were able to build and fit in the shelving, rails and drawers where it best suited your needs. We have since purchased several items in this range and feel like we were able to design each individual carcass to suit the size and requirements of each bedroom. Some of the pictured building instructions needed to be looked at really closely because it was a bit vague on fixing the drawer runners. Improvement could be made with the blue plastic fixing bolts, I am not sure if they were secure enough. Overall we were very pleased and have recommended the Darwin range to family and friends who have all said how nice it looks.