See more Standard Cabinets
Form Darwin Oak effect Bedside cabinet (H)546mm (W)500mm (D)566mm
- Build your own chest with this cabinet - mix and match any of our Darwin chest cabinet drawers to make something bespoke and perfect for your style, space and needs.
- Compatible with Darwin bedside cabinet Doors & drawers
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
The exciting thing about our Darwin range is that you can create the individual look and feel of your room. There is no 'one size fits all' here. You can add as many cabinets as you need, with a range of door fronts or drawers.
- 1. Choose your cabinet size, style and colour. Available in 5 different sizes and 3 colour options.
- 2. Choose your cabinet interiors. Whether you want tie racks, shoe holders or drawers, you can create the storage solution to really maximise your furniture.
- 3. Choose your doors and/or external drawers. You can choose between 9 drawer options and 10 different doors, so the combination is completely personalised to you and flexible to be changed at a later date if you'd like a refresh down the line.
|Material||Chipboard & MDF|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Good quality product
nellyduffer - 2 years ago
I bought two of these and matching wardrobes. I was surprised with the quality, B&Q have obviously improved their quality since my last purchase many years ago. Very easy to assemble. Just be careful to lock the drawers in correctly as my drawers didn't line up correctly and the instructions are not very clear in this area. You must lock the little clips at the back by angling the drawer and then pulling the rails forward to engage, then the forward metal pins engage underneath at the front, followed by green plastic clips to lock it all in place. There are then adjusters to rotate to get them perfect. If your drawers can tilt at all on the rails, you have not done it correctly. Check both sides of each drawer. I bought oak cabinets with white slab doors, I will be ordering some panels of safety glass from a local glass merchant to place on top of each unit to protect the surface, awesome product
Customers who bought this also browsed
Darwin Modular Matt Shelves (H)18mm (W)1000mm (D)566mm
Our shelf packs are great for adding additional storage to your Darwin wardrobes. Size: (H)18mm x (W)1000mm x (D) 566mm Compatibility: Darwin Wardrobe Cabinets
Darwin Modular Natural & Oak Effect Cornice (W)89mm
Great for adding a neat finishing touch to your chosen Darwin wardrobe. Size: 89mm Compatibility: Darwin Wardrobe Cabinets
Darwin Modular Natural & Walnut Effect External Drawers
Our external drawer packs are great for adding more function and storage to your Darwin wardrobe. Comes with: Soft close runners as standard Assembly required Size: (H)237mm x (W)500mm x (D) 566mm Compatibility: Darwin cabinets
Darwin Modular Walnut Effect Corner Cabinet Kit (H)2004mm
Our corner cabinet conversion kits are perfect for extending your 100cm width cabinets from the Darwin range. Comes with: 2 top/bottom, 1 side, 1 back, 1 rail, 1 door bottom rail, 1 triangular top & 1 fitting pack Assembly required Size: (H)2004mm x (W)566mm x (D) 288mm Compatibility: With any ...