See more Path & Patio Weed killer
Deadfast Concentrate Weed killer, Pack of 18
- Ideal for effectively killing perennial weeds
- For best results use between March and October
- Dilute and spray onto unwanted vegetation
- Working time - 7 days
Features and Benefits
- Concentrated systemic weedkiller helps prevent regrowth
- Product can be used in dry and frosty conditions to -10C
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
- Use on paths, drives and wasteland
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Environmental information||Do not overspray drains|
Best Pet Friendly Weed Killer I've Used
adymctavish - 3 years ago
We have the same yearly battle as most. Tried most the other more expensive ones over the years and this is the best and best value. It isn't the fastest working and takes about 7 days, but it does kill everything it touches.
I cannot understand why other reviews say it doesn't work. Maybe they're using plant food by mistake. Lol
worked for me
squeek - 3 years ago
i used this on my garden, mixed it slightly stronger than recommended and it killed all the weeds but did take 10-14 days to see results, new weeds appeared after a couple of months
Don't waste your money!
Struma - 3 years ago
Carried out the instructions to the letter. 10 days later not one weed has died!
Does What it Says
Dead Man Walkin - 3 years ago
Does what I want it to do - It kills weeds Deadfast
Take notice of Reviews!!!!!
disappointed why o why - 4 years ago
What a waste of time! the product does not stand up to what it states on the tub.......unlike my weeds that are still standing after 2 weeks, & flowering :)