See more Decking Kits
Metsä Wood Deck² Easy build Spruce Modular deck system, 8.64m²
- Kit 6 includes: 48 notched joists (38x89x1196mm), 48 deck boards (28x144x1196mm), 12 edge deck boards (28x119x1260mm) for edging platform, 6 support posts & 600 Screws (63mm)
Features and benefits
- Pre-treated to prolong life, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack
- Slot assembly sub frame and pre-notched joists
- Screws and fitting instructions supplied
- Kits can be assembled on uneven ground using support post supplied with each kit for levelling
- Use multiple kits to create split level decking
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Bob12345678 - 4 months ago
I had the misfortune of buying this kit. I had to turn a pigs ear into a silk purse. The timber they use is substandard, it's split cracked and warped. The joints they cut fit were they touch, I don't think they use a tape measure to measure anything. , Knots fall out. My advice avoid
MatthewP74 - 1 year ago
Have just bought this and must have been unlucky. 5 of the frame joists are in-usable as damaged (either rotten or spit) as is one of the deck boards. Been advised I could have to wait 14 days for replacement parts. Not happy at all with quality as even some of the good bits are warped slightly.
Good for first time...
Powderedweeman - 3 years ago
Bought approx 1 month ago, wood quality was quite poor lots of splits and warped sections. Also make sure you buy more screws either that or I had some missing. If I was to do it again I'd buy thicker support frame posts and do the decking top in full length boards.
Extra support posts are also required for a garden for even the smallest slopes.
It's done it's job though and as said great for first time builders like me!
Easy to build
Lincoln_mike - 3 years ago
Everything comes pre cut which makes it a bit of a doddle to build. Only disappointment was not enough posts for building off the ground so had to nip out and buy a fence post and some of the pre cut boards were too short which made the fibished article not look as good as i would like.
Papa jo - 3 years ago
I have just finished my decking. Easy instructions great product looks really good cannot fault from ordering delivery and product