See more Decking Railing Kits
Deck kits Traditional Softwood Balustrade kit, (L)1820mm (W)175mm
Create a stylish balustrade with this contemporary style balustrade kit from the Traditional range by Metsa. It's made of pine which has been preservative treated which will help to prolong it's life and appearance.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ensure to check local building regulations prior to purchase and installation
- Suitable for raised decks up to 600mm above ground level
Features and Benefits
- A wooden hand and base rail complementing a set of smooth black metal balusters to create a timeless, classic appeal
- Balusters are powder coat painted for longevity and ease of maintenance
- Can be retro fitted to existing posts
- Kit includes two profiled and pre-drilled rails, 15 powder coated balusters and two pairs of rail hanging brackets with screws. Posts and post caps not included
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Fitting instructions||Fitting instructions supplied|
Great DIY kit
CrawfordSarz - 1 year ago
Good kit for the price. Easy to install and looks more expensive once in place.
The screws supplied to fix the brackets are poor, so I used some of my own with stronger cross heads. A word of warning- the rails are softwood so don't take a coarse saw blade anywhere near them unless you want the edges to splinter. I ended up using a fine hacksaw in the end for a the cleanest cut.
Also, if you intend to split one kit into two or more shorter sections, there are only enough brackets supplied for one.
real nice looking when installed, BUT
Markus21 - 1 year ago
Real nice when fitted But be aware without the stair kit cannot be fitted on stairs or steps, box illustrates Balustrade for stairs with optional fitting kit, rang for kit advised not available in UK.Supplies advised to keep checking web site for optional kit ??????
Use this alot as a landscape gardening business
Walks1976 - 1 year ago
I've used this product on many projects as a landscape business and it never disappoints. Iish and is so simple to assemble. The one drawback is that if you accidentally stand on baserail the spindles pop out but if aware of this then the product is fine.
plank59 - 1 year ago
I fitted these at the weekend to finish off my decking and they look great. The only downside is not having any angled fittings, as not all deckings are square.
J8ulia - 3 years ago
Happy with the overall look, easy to install and good for the money. However not suitable for steps as you can't get the angle adaptors.