DeWalt 1350W 240V 184mm Circular Saw DWE560-GB
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting wood and plastics.
- 5500 rpm no load speed
- 65mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 184mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment
- Features: Lock on power trigger, Ergonomic handle and 3m cable
Features and Benefits
- Supplied with 24 tooth blade, rip fence, blade spanner and dust extraction spout
- High power 1350W motor gives increased cutting performance
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use circular saw with 65mm depth of cut; cutaway inner guard gives improved line of sight to cutting line while dust blower clears dust and debris from cut line
- Efficient dust extraction port to minimise airborne dust particles when connected to a dust extraction unit
- Guarantee - 1 year
|No load speed||5500rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||65mm|
|Blade type||General purpose wood blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-48°|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Handle type||Ergonomic handle|
|Switch type||Lock on power trigger|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction spout|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with work piece clamp, removable carry handles, 30T TCT blade, hex key and blade key No load speed - 4500 rpm Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 70mm Maximum cutting length at 90° of 250mm Maximum mitre left - 48°/Maximum mitre right - 48° Blade diameter - 216mm
This corded reciprocating saw is ideal for laminate work tops, boards and sheet materials. 800-2700 rpm no load speed Maximum cutting capacity of 60mm on wood and 20mm on steel Tool free blade change Comes with 1 x wood blade, 1 x metal blade, 1 x hex key & moulded ...
This cordless circular saw is ideal cutting wood, laminated worktops & sheet timber. 3700 rpm no load speed 57mm maximum cutting depth at 90° 165mm diameter blade Depth adjustment facility 1x fast charger, 1x hex wrench, 1x guide manual & 1x TCT blade