DeWalt 600W 240V 82mm Planer DW680K-GB
DeWalt 600W 240V 82mm Planer DW680K-GB
you save £20.00
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded planer is ideal for precise woodworking and smoothing.
- 1500 rpm no load speed
- Up to 2.5mm planing depth, up to 12mm rebate depth and 82mm planing width
- 3 chamfer grooves for cutting bevels and chamfers
- Dust extraction facility and Right chip ejection to keep your workspace clean
- Supplied with parallel fence, dust extraction adaptor & heavy duty kit box
Features and Benefits
- Low weight and perfect balance make this planer ideal for single handed use in awkward applications
- 3 different size chamfering grooves in the front shoe simplify precision fitting jobs
- Front handle depth control in clearly marked 0.1mm steps for accurate setting with a positive stop position
- High power motor for smooth results, even in hard woods
- Rubber coated front handle eliminates slipping for greater comfort and control
|No load speed||1500rpm|
|Number of chamfer grooves||3|
|Parallel fence||Parallel fence|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Chip ejection direction||Right chip ejection|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Carry case||Heavy duty kit box|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with work piece clamp, removable carry handles, 30T TCT blade, hex key and blade key No load speed - 4500 rpm Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 70mm Maximum cutting length at 90° of 250mm Maximum mitre left - 48°/Maximum mitre right - 48° Blade diameter - 216mm
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting wood and plastics. 5500 rpm no load speed 65mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre 184mm diameter blade Depth adjustment Features: Lock on power trigger, Ergonomic handle and 3m cable
This corded all rounder multi tool is ideal for sanding wood or old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring, grout removal and scraping. No load speed: 15000-21000 rpm Uses allen key (included) for blade changes Accessories included: Comes with 1 x segment saw blade, 1 x plunge cut ...