See more Paint rollers, pads, sleeves, trays & poles
Diall 4" Polyester foam Mini Roller set, Pack of 7
This pack of seven 4" plastic, polyester foam and steel mini roller sets from Diall have been specially designed to be suitable for use with most areas of your home.
- Comes with 5x rollers, handle & tray
- Compatible with Compatible with a push fit extension pole
- After use, remove as much residue as possible. For water-based paints, wash in warm soapy water & for oil/solvent based paints & varnishes, clean thoroughly with a roller cleaner or white spirit.
Features and benefits
- Features a soft grip handle, designed for comfort
- Roller frame is compatible to pole with a push-fit adaptor
- Features high-density foam for gloss/stain paint, fine finishing on smooth surface
- Mini roller kit features a soft grip roller frame for easy hold & less fatigue while painting. Multiple rollers make switching between paint colours an easy job. Requires a 4-inch frame for roller
|Pile type||Polyester foam|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
Lou B - 9 months ago
I bought this knowing the bad reviews but it was all the store had available. They are actually really good. You need to push the roller hard to get it to click into place, then the roller head doesn’t fall off. I painted my kitchen cupboards using these and they look great.
Carina199121 - 10 months ago
Painting a few layers of paint in my bathroom. It is long lasting and very easy to use. No problems.
Mad varnisher - 11 months ago
I varnished the bathroom floor with them, great finish and then threw the roller away instead of the horrible job of cleaning it. Will buy again
Very poor product
Brett6765 - 1 year ago
They will last about 15 mins before the foam will come off their runners.
Used to be ok product. But you will use about 5 just to do one room.