See more Underlay & Floor Preparation
Diall 5mm Wood fibre Laminate & solid wood flooring Underlay panels, Pack of 15
Our stores do not stock this product
- To ensure an efficient performance of the underfloor heating, as well as the floor durability
- Suitable for Laminate & solid wood flooring
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Features and Benefits
- Exhibit stability under pressure, thus protecting the flooring from damage caused by footfall or heavy furniture. Improved footfall sound insulation
- It is superbly suitable for use as an interim layer with existing wood underlayment (for example old-style hardwood flooring, or OSB board)
- Environmentally friendly, made of natural wood fibre
- Offers a quicker & faster laying of floors
- Helps to level sub-floor irregularity/unevenness up to 2mm
Nathan8 - 17 days ago
Good in the sense its providing a soft underlay .
But if any water gets to the side of it, it will spread that everywhere under your laminate. So be mindful not to use this if there is a chance of exposure to water leak. Definitely not next to a bathroom.
This underlay is great
Anonymous - 1 month ago
We bought this to ensure that walking on the laminate was not noisy as it is on the 1st floor. It give a nice soft feel as you walk on it and I am pretty confident the floor feels warmer because of it when walking in bare feet. I would recommend highly
DSC74 - 2 months ago
This product desintegrate itself while working with it, it feels rotten, you can tell some batches have been outside somewhere to get wet. After putting it down the floor start caving in and it is most probably because of the bad quality of this underlying. it literally crumble away in your hands while working it...all together one very priced piece of garbage
Inconsistent due to damp?
MPE85 - 11 months ago
The issue with this underlay is that there appears to be differences in the quality. Some packs appear to be solid and very easy to cut with a Stanley knife to achieve a straight edge. Where as other packs are near impossible to cut straight, with the same or even a new blade pulling at the material. Having used this throughout the house I can only assume that this is because some of the packs I received had been allowed to get damp? In conclusion, wouldn't buy this again.
Does the job
Lynn96 - 1 year ago
We’ve done two bedrooms with this as underlay for our laminate flooring. Lovely to work with.