See more Tile trims
Diall Aluminium Straight Tiling trim, 12.5mm
Give a neat and stylish finish to your tiles with this smooth aluminium straight edge trim. Suitable for use with tiles up to 12.5mm thick, to hide and protect the exposed raw edges of tiles.
- Room use: Kitchen & bathroom
- Suitable for use with Wall
- Recommended for - Wall & floor tiles, ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, wet rooms & en-suites
- No adhesive required
- Install with tile adhesive when tilling
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
This tile trim is ideal for adding a decorative finish that also masks irregularities, protects edges and ensures a symmetrical finish. Made from aluminium for durability, great for busy kitchens and bathrooms!
- Ideal if you want to add protection and a clean finish to your tiling projects. It hides the exposed, raw edges of your tiles, masks irregularities and ensures a symmetrical finish, all while protecting your tiles edges against damage
- Suitable for use with wall tiles that are up to 12.5mm thick. Available in 8 colours for an easy match with the tiles of your choice. Additional options are available for tiles that are up to 8mm and 10mm thick
- Easy to install with tile adhesive when tiling
- Made from aluminium for durability, this tile edge trim is both resistant to water and to rust, ensuring a high level of protection and a great decorative finish to your tiles for years to come
- Perfect for any room of the house, especially frequently used bathrooms and kitchens
|Maximum tile thickness||12.5mm|
Di 123 - 3 years ago
I brought this a while ago and it was easy to cut to size,adhered well and looks good.
Mosaic - 4 years ago
Finally managed to sort through the rack of edging and find the size i needed. It marks quite easily and takes a lot of cleaning