See more Frame Fixings
Diall Countersunk Frame fixing (L)100mm (Dia)8mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg).
Features and benefits
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life. Extended zig-zag pattern ensures enhanced expansion. Special design with anti-rotation lugs.
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame
- Tough nylon sleeve prevents frame distortion during tightening
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame.
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life.
|Product type||Frame fixing|
|Drill bit size||8mm|
|Material||Nylon & steel|
Poor quality don't buy
Threesheds - 1 year ago
Bought to fit internal door frame. First screw snapped while screwing in by hand. Very poor quality metal. Not worth the money. Will be returning for a refund.