See more Frame Fixings
Diall Countersunk Frame fixing (L)80mm (Dia)10mm, Pack of 6
Our stores do not stock this product
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg).
- Suitable for Masonry
Features and benefits
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life. Extended zig-zag pattern ensures enhanced expansion. Special design with anti-rotation lugs.
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame
- Tough nylon sleeve prevents frame distortion during tightening
- No marking out required - drill straight through the frame.
- Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing life.
|Product type||Frame fixing|
|Drill bit size||10mm|
|Material||Nylon & steel|
Screws made of cheese
Pj1974 - 11 months ago
If you find something for a surprisingly low price it's usually because it's an awful product. All items should at least be fit for purpose but lesson learned.