See more Hammer-in fixings
Diall Countersunk Hammer fixing (L)80mm (Dia)8mm, Pack of 10
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario
- Designed for push-through installation
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations
|Product type||Hammer fixing|
Very unhappy customer 101 - 2 months ago
Screw heads crumbled as soon as I put pressure on.
Had to drill the lot out and start again.
Useless things - don't buy
Les T - 2 years ago
These things are useless, the steel that the screw is made of is far too soft. When you hammer them in they distort and go off to the side. Unuseable.