See more Light Bulbs
Diall E14 2W 250lm Candle LED Filament Light bulb, Pack of 3
These Small Edison Screw Cap (E14) candle LED filament light bulbs have a 2W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 25W bulb and give off a warm white light.
- Energy rating - A++
- Life length - 10000h
Features and benefits
Reasons to switch to an LED filament bulb;
- An LED filament bulb is a light bulb that produces light with LEDs which are shaped like a filament.
- It looks like an old incandescent light bulb but has all the advantages of LED technology.
- A great replacement for traditional incandescent bulbs.
- LED filament bulbs give of a warm inviting golden soft glow when used in table lamps or accent lights.
- Perfect for creating a very pleasant atmosphere in sitting rooms or bedrooms.
- LED is more efficient and longer lasting than any other lighting type for homes.
|Cap fitting||Small edison screw cap (E14)|
|Model name/number||SCL C35C 2W V1 E14 Z|
|Warm up time||1sec|
Noisy! These bulbs sing (badly)
deegee73 - 3 years ago
These bulbs let out a squeak! I bought three boxes for use in a chandelier style light fitting with 8 bulbs in. However when I switched the light on, a cat's choir or noise came from the bulbs.
High pitched whining noise
Lindzi - 4 years ago
I bought two of these bulbs yesterday and the light is a nice warm white and I was happy with brightness. However, as soon as it was turned on the bulb lets off a high pitched whine/hum which would go away if you held the bulb but as soon as you let go it was back! Totally annoying and once you hear it it cannot be ignored. The previous led bulb (changed because it was a bit too bright) in the lamp did not make such a noise so it is not the lamp but the bulb. Left it on for over an hour to see if it went away but unfortunately not.
Safetyfirst - 4 years ago
Got these because I wanted to save energy instead of halogens and the results are fantastic. Bright lights and at a really low cost. Buying more now.......
The best LEDs I've found
Reidax - 4 years ago
Not a perfect match colour/brightness-wise to traditional light bulbs but certainly the closest match I'be found.
The future has arrived!
Properyork1 - 4 years ago
I have now replaced all my homes light bulbs with filament LED Diall bulbs. the quality of light and colour temperature are as near to incandescent lamps as makes no difference. If anything the light output of the 2W seems slightly brighter than the 25W they replaced.
Perhaps if everyone bought these bulbs we wouldn't get near to capacity with our power stations!