Diall Furniture Panel White Gloss (L)2440mm (W)150mm (T)18mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Can be used for many applications including the construction of furniture and shelving
- Engineered for greater durability and so all pieces look the same (for anything other than solid wood)
- Ready to fit no further decoration required
Features and Benefits
This furniture panel is ideal for the construction of shelving, or storage unit carcasses. Available in a variety of different finishes, both plain colours and woodgrains.
- Furniture panel is edged on the two longest edges, and so can be cut to the required length
- Iron-on edging is also available, to provide a neat and tidy finish
- The thickness of this board means that it is suitable for more heavy-duty shelving, as well as bedroom wardrobe carcasses
- Melamine coated makes this furniture panel durable and easy to clean
- All of our furniture panel range is manufactured only from FSC certified board. It is your guarantee that the wood in the board is derived from well managed forests
|Construction||Engineered for greater durability and so all pieces look the same (for anything other than solid wood)|
|Surface finish||High gloss|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Can be used for many applications including the construction of furniture and shelving Melamine faced chipboard (MFC) is engineered for greater durability & so all pieces look the same Ready to fit no further decoration required
This white acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (abs) access panel is suitable for walls & ceilings in your home. Guarantee - 2 years