See more Hammer-In Fixings
Diall Hammer-in plug (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 10
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation.
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary.
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario.
- Designed for push-through installation.
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations.
|Screw/Bolt head type||Countersunk head|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall 16A Straight Plug 250V
Use this 250v male straight plug to power your external appliances. Suitable for 3 core 2.5mm² cables. Guarantee - 1 year
Diall Carbon steel Sleeve anchor, Pack of 4
This pack of four carbon steel sleeve anchors from Diall are and suitable for fixing items such as radiators, satellite dishes, signs, shutters and garage doors on concrete, stone, block work and solid brick. Fixings supplied
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)10mm (L)160mm
This frame fixing is ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. It's great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing ...
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)8mm (L)120mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...