Diall Laminate Floor Fitting Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with Pull bar, tapping block and 12 fitting wedges
- Great for Repairing damaged flooring
- 1 year Guarantee
|For use on||Laminate & wood flooring|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
These hooks & fittings from 3M are ideal for hanging decorative items around your home or office. Suitable for Internal use Fixings supplied Contents - 2 x Hooks , 4 x Clear Strips Compatibility - Suitable for interior use on painted walls, tiles, glass & metal
This smooth grey movement joint profile is perfect for hiding and protecting the exposed raw edges of tiles, for use with tiles up to 10mm thick. It will provide the perfect finishing touch, adding decoration and colour to plain tiles. Adhesive required Fitting instructions - Install with tile adhesive when ...
Ideal for disguising rough joins & gaps. Suitable for use on internal corners. Gently curved, concave design. A perfect finishing touch for wooden flooring projects. Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive Save time as already primed ready to paint Needs lightly sanding before applying final coat of paint. ...
The product comes pre-primed for easy installation It is easy to fix using pins or adhesive depending on the end use To achieve a quality finish, apply undercoat and gloss or satin paint as appropriate Grab adhesive can be used as an alternative method of fixing this product