See more Wall Plugs
Diall Nylon Solid wall plug, Pack of 4
This pack of four nylon solid wall plugs from Diall are and ideal for use in concrete block and bricks, for fixing pictures, lighting, skirting/dado railing, shelves, trunking, cable trays, electrical fittings, and letterboxes. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations.
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
- Engineered grip feature for extra holding power.
- Anti-rotation fins prevent spinning during tightening of the screw
- Two-way expansion mechanism provides a strong anchorage in solid base materials.
- Small edge distances achievable.
- _x000D_ Best lightweight fixing choice for solid base material
- A versatile solution for solid base material, easy-to-install nylon plug giving exceptional performance in solid base materials
|Type||Solid wall plug|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Hammer-in plug (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 50
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting. Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation. ...
Diall Nylon & steel Universal plug, Pack of
This pack of 20 nylon & steel universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use in concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves. Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its ...
Diall Polyamide & Steel Universal Plug, Pack of
This pack of four polyamide & steel universal plugs from Diall are designed for use on concrete, solid brick, hollow brick plasterboard, lightweight concrete block, lightweight concrete hollow block, aerated concrete block, natural stone, and brick and suitable for use on light fittings, wall cabinets, ...
Fischer Nylon Cavity Plastic Plug, Pack of 10
This pack of 10 nylon cavity plastic plugs from Fischer are designed for use on internal walls.