Diall Nylon Solid Wall Plug, Pack of 5
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack of five nylon solid wall plugs from Diall are ideal for use in concrete block and bricks, for fixing pictures, lighting, skirting/dado railing, shelves, trunking, cable trays, electrical fittings, and letterboxes. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations.
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
- Engineered grip feature for extra holding power.
- Anti-rotation fins prevent spinning during tightening of the screw
- Two-way expansion mechanism provides a strong anchorage in solid base materials.
- Small edge distances achievable.
- _x000D_Best lightweight fixing choice for solid base material
- A versatile solution for solid base material, easy-to-install nylon plug giving exceptional performance in solid base materials
|Type||Solid wall plug|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wall plugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wall plug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wall plugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wall plugs
Clout nails, lost-head nails, coach bolts, security screws, hammer-in plugs - the world of nails, screws and wall plugs can be daunting, so if you're going to do the job, make sure you use the right fixing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery