See more Wall Plugs
Diall Nylon & steel Universal plug, Pack of 2
This pack of two nylon & steel universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use in concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves.
Features and Benefits
- Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its exclusive internal design provides strong grip for screws while solid head design offers strength during the installation of the plug
- Anti-rotational plugs promote grip in wide range of substrates
- Rib detail at plug head provides added grip
- Solid head design provides strength whilst plug is installed.
- Universal plug with the screw for all type of substrates
- Unique internal design provides positive grip for screws
|Material||Nylon & steel|
|Drill size||14 mm|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Carbon steel Shield anchor, Pack of 4
This pack of four carbon steel shield anchors from Diall are and suitable for fixing fence on solid brick and concrete. Fixings sold separately
Diall Frame Fixing (Dia)10mm (L)200mm
This frame fixing is ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. It's great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing ...
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...
Diall Washbasin fixing caps (L)120 mm, Pack of
Comes with - 2x gravity toggle, 2x threaded rod, 4x hex nut, 2x washer, 2x spring washer, 4x distance sleeve, 2x flanged off-centre sleeve and 2x cover cap Suitable for - Washbasins, board and most building materials