See more Wall Plugs
Diall Nylon & steel Universal plug, Pack of 20
This pack of 20 nylon & steel universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use in concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves.
Features and Benefits
- Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its unique internal design also provides good grip for screws while solid head design provides strength during the installation of the plug
- Anti-rotational plugs promote grip in wide range of substrates
- Rib detail at plug head provides added grip
- Solid head design provides strength whilst plug is installed.
- Universal plug with the screw for all type of substrates
- Unique internal design provides positive grip for screws
|Material||Nylon & steel|
|Drill size||14 mm|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...
Diall Hammer-in plug (Dia)8mm (L)80mm, Pack of 10
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting. Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation. ...
Diall Steel Hollow wall anchor, Pack of 50
This pack of 50 steel hollow wall anchors from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard, hardboard, plywood & chipboard and internal use. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Fixings supplied
Diall Steel Shield anchor, Pack of 2
This pack of two steel shield anchors from Diall are and ideal for fixing fences and garage doors in concrete & solid brick. Fixings sold separately