See more Wall Plugs
Diall Nylon Universal plug, Pack of 200
This pack of 200 nylon universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use with concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves.
Features and Benefits
- Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its unique internal design also provides good grip for screws while solid head design provides strength during the installation of the plug
- Anti-rotational plugs promote grip in wide range of substrates
- Rib detail at plug head provides added grip
- Solid head design provides strength whilst plug is installed.
- Universal plug with the screw for all type of substrates
- Unique internal design provides positive grip for screws
|Drill size||6 mm|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Frame Fixing (Dia)10mm (L)200mm
This frame fixing is ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. It's great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 42.9 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended fixing ...
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...
Diall Steel Hollow wall anchor, Pack of 25
This pack of 25 steel hollow wall anchors from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard, hardboard, plywood & chipboard and internal use. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Fixings supplied
Diall Steel Spring toggle, Pack of 2
This pack of two steel spring toggles from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard & chipboard and internal use, to fix ceiling light and flower basket in 13 mm plaster board and chipboard. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Fixings supplied