See more Wall Plugs
Diall Nylon Universal plug, Pack of 50
This pack of 50 nylon universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use with concrete and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves.
Features and Benefits
- Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any substrate material. Its unique internal design also provides good grip for screws while solid head design provides strength during the installation of the plug
- Anti-rotational plugs promote grip in wide range of substrates
- Rib detail at plug head provides added grip
- Solid head design provides strength whilst plug is installed.
- Universal plug with the screw for all type of substrates
- Unique internal design provides positive grip for screws
|Drill size||6 mm|
Diall Frame fixing (Dia)8mm (L)100mm, Pack of 6
These frame fixings are ideal for timber, metal door, window frames and metal battens. They're great for use with perforated bricks (class min 3.5 mpa), hollow bricks (class 500, class 399), aerated concrete and solid materials (maximum loads: 35.7 kg). Durable, high quality PA6 grade nylon plug for extended ...
Diall Nylon Solid wall plug, Pack of 25
This pack of 25 nylon solid wall plugs from Diall are and ideal for use in concrete block and bricks, for fixing pictures, lighting, skirting/dado railing, shelves, trunking, cable trays, electrical fittings, and letterboxes. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Fixings supplied
Diall Nylon Universal plug, Pack of 4
This pack of four nylon universal plugs from Diall are and ideal for use with concreate and brick in lighting, wall cabinets, wardrobes, letterboxes, tv brackets, bathroom fittings, electrical fittings and shelves. screw size (dia) 8 - 10 mm. Unique 4-way expansion allows the application of this product in any ...
Diall Steel Spring toggle, Pack of 2
This pack of two steel spring toggles from Diall are designed for use on plasterboard & chipboard and internal use, to fix ceiling light and flower basket in 13 mm plaster board and chipboard. They're extremely durable and can be used on internal locations. Fixings supplied