Diall Paint Brush Set, Pack of 3
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
- Ensures excellent performance in all paints
- These epoxy resin thermo bonded brushes ensure superb paint pick-up & spreading rates
- Synthetic filament ensures high-quality application, finish & durability
- Exceptional value brushes set with beige coloured lossless bristles offers superb cutting qualities & is also easy to clean in water or solvent
- Soft-tipped finish medium brush with fixed head movement
- Soft-touch handle with flat & round tip
|Bristle material||Mixed filament blend|
|Ferrule material||Stainless steel|
|Care instructions||Clean the brush thoroughly, remembering to clean water-based paints with water & solvent-based paints with solvent cleaner. Allow to dry. Wrap in wax paper & store lying flat. Never leave your brush standing in water or turpentine|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
Painting the walls and ceiling can be one of the most enjoyable parts of decorating a room. It's an easy way to refresh a space, or add character with a new colour.
To get the best finish, it's worth doing some thorough preparation before beginning and then working systematically around the room. With the right tools even the more difficult tasks, like painting the ceiling, can be made easier and more efficient.
In this guide, we'll be;
- Painting the ceiling, coving and walls in a room
- Using a water-based interior emulsion paint - for advice choosing the best paint for your room, check out our Interior paint buying guide
- Completing these tasks with either a brush and roller, or paint pads
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for emulsion paints, this 7" roller and tray set from will make painting your home even easier. It has a straight, finger moulded handle for extra comfort and control whilst working, including on smooth to semi-rough surfaces of your home. Comes with - Frame, roller, tray & dustsheet
Stains, varnishes and treatments, this 9" shed and fence set from B&Q will make painting your home even easier. It has a comfort grip handle for extra comfort and control whilst working, and comes with 225mm (9") knitted polyester roller, 130mm shed and fence brush, 290mm tray. Guarantee - 1 ...
These epoxy resin thermo bonded brushes ensure superb paint pick-up and spreading rates. Recommended for all surfaces and paints Handle length: 129mm, 131mm, 135 mm, 137 mm, 205 mm, 209 mm, 211 mm, 230 mm & 254 mm Synthetic filament ensures high-quality application, finish and durability. These FSC-approved ...
Smooth and textured surfaces, this 9" medium pile roller set from Hamilton will make painting your home even easier. It has a wooden handle for extra comfort and control whilst working. Comes with - Roller frame, roller tray & 1x 1 3/4" core roller sleeve