Diall Radiator Brush (W)1.5"
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and Benefits
Excellent performance in all paints. Designed for all surfaces
- This epoxy resin thermobonded brush is designed for superb paint pick-up & spreading rates. Angled brush enables precise cutting-in with all types of paints. Pointed tip helps get into corners
- Synthetic filament ensures high-quality application, finish & durability. Beige coloured lossless bristles with flat tip dramatically reduce tramlines in quick-drying paints
- Made from responsibly-sourced & forest-friendly timber, this brush features fine-tipped brush edge finish with fixed head movement
|Handle material||Birch wood & rubber|
|Ferrule material||Stainless steel|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
How to guides
Painting the walls and ceiling can be one of the most enjoyable parts of decorating a room. It's an easy way to refresh a space, or add character with a new colour.
To get the best finish, it's worth doing some thorough preparation before beginning and then working systematically around the room. With the right tools even the more difficult tasks, like painting the ceiling, can be made easier and more efficient.
In this guide, we'll be;
- Painting the ceiling, coving and walls in a room
- Using a water-based interior emulsion paint - for advice choosing the best paint for your room, check out our Interior paint buying guide
- Completing these tasks with either a brush and roller, or paint pads
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of two 2" polyamide roller sleeves from Diall have been specially designed to be suitable for use with most areas of your home. Jumbo mini roller featuring high-density fabric for all paint Thick coat for fast & good coverage Provides good finishing on smooth & semi-rough surfaces Features ...
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 4" radiator roller frame and sleeve from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has been designed for comfort whilst working, including on ceilings and walls of your home. Guarantee - 1 year
Stains, varnishes and wood treatments, this 4" roller from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has been designed for comfort whilst working, including on shed, fence and decking of your home. Fast results due to the larger diameter
Ideal for giving your home a fresh lick of paint, this 7" roller on a pole from Diall will make painting your home even easier. It has a two part handle for extra comfort and control whilst working. Push fit extension pole. Comes with - Pole, handle & roller